Your Use of the Site
You may not:
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of any Site, any other systems or networks connected to any Site, any Qualidigm server, or any of the services offered on or through any Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means;
- use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire or monitor any portion of any Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of a Site or any Content, or to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through a Site;
- modify, decompile, reverse engineer or create derivative works of any Site;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to a Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on a Site or any network connected to any Site;
- reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to a Site, or any other customer of Qualidigm, including any Qualiance account not owned by you, to its source;
- exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through a Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including, but not limited to, personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by a Site;
- take any action that intentionally imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of any Site or Qualidigm’ systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to a Site or to Qualidigm;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of a Site or any transaction being conducted on any Site, or with any other person’s use of any Site;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Qualidigm on or through a Site or any service offered on or through any Site;
- pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity;
- link any Site to any other web site without the express written approval of Qualidigm;
Do not send Qualidigm any ideas, concepts, materials, comments or suggestions (“Submissions”) that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. If you send Submissions to us, you acknowledge that (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (b) Qualidigm and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, (c) you will not be compensated for any Submission, and (d) Qualidigm will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such Submissions in any manner it chooses.
Third Party Sites
Qualidigm makes an effort to keep the information on any Site reliable and accurate, but does not guarantee the reliability or accuracy of any of the information on either any Site or on websites that may be accessed from any Site.
Qualidigm provides no advice or endorsement of any kind, nor does Qualidigm give any advice or offer any opinion with regard to the value or suitability of any particular transaction or course of action. The availability of information through a Site does not constitute a recommendation by Qualidigm to follow any course of action. Any decision that you make must be based solely on your own evaluation of your circumstances and objectives. Qualidigm recommends that you independently verify the accuracy, currency and reliability of any information made available via a Site and upon which you intend to rely.
Your Representations and Warranties
Your Obligation to Indemnity
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitations of Liability
Qualidigm does not guarantee that any files or information available for downloading from a Site are free of infection from viruses or other harmful components, and Qualidigm shall have no liability in connection with any such harmful component. Qualidigm shall not be liable for any errors or delays in any Site (including any Content), or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Qualidigm reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of any Site.
Qualidigm makes no promises, and shall have no liability, with respect to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information displayed or distributed through a Site.
THE SITES ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “WHERE IS” BASIS. YOU ASSUME COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF ANY SITE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT). QUALIDIGM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) RELATED TO ANY SITE, THE CONTENT AND OTHER MATERIALS ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH A SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE AND ANY SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH OR AS A RESULT OF ANY VISIT TO THE SITE. QUALIDIGM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL QUALIDIGM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT) OR ANY SERVICES OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF QUALIDIGM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL QUALIDIGM AGGREGATE LIABILITY IN CONNCTION WITH ANY SITE EXCEED $50, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Termination of Use
Except as otherwise prohibited by law and subject to the terms of any other written agreement between you and Qualidigm, Qualidigm may, in its sole discretion, terminate your use of any Site at anytime, for any or no reason. Qualidigm reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of any Site at any time, without prior notice.
All rights not expressly granted herein are fully reserved to Qualidigm, Inc..
Sites: Qualidigm.org; qualiancehh.org; app.smartaudit-tool.com
Last Updated 3/5/18