Qualidigm is a growing, nationally recognized health care consulting and research firm. Our mission is to transform the quality, safety and value of healthcare by leading, collaborating, and aligning improvement efforts. We have a full-time staff opening in our Wethersfield office for an IT professional with experience in monitoring, operating and assisting in the functions of networking, hardware, software, and peripherals in support of both corporate and government networks and/or computers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Associate degree in Information Systems or an associated discipline, or appropriate CompTIA/Microsoft certifications.
- At least two years relevant experience in an IT environment, including but not limited to PC hardware repair and software maintenance; supporting user requests such as a help desk function, network hardware configuration and installation, and knowledge about network operations and administration.
- Extensive experience with Windows OS, Office 365 end-user and back-office, Adobe products, outlook/exchange, and help desk customer service.
- Hands on experience with computer hardware and peripherals, endpoint security, and MS Azure.
- General understanding of computer networking and topology.
Qualidigm is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
We provide reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify our EEO Coordinator at 860-632-6341 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case by case basis. Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Qualidigm. Our staffing needs change frequently, and we invite you to check this site often for the most current information about our job opportunities.