Qualidigm is a growing, nationally recognized health care consulting and research firm. Our mission is to transform the quality, safety and value of healthcare by leading, collaborating, and aligning improvement efforts. We have an opening for a per diem Registered Nurse with experience in home health and hospice to provide per diem consulting and advisory services to our client agencies in matters of compliance, quality improvement, and related activities.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Current Registered Nurse license required.
- BSN required; MS or MPH preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in home health or hospice, including supervisory roles.
- Must possess a strong comprehension of home health regulations, compliance, and general operating parameters within home health industry.
- Consulting experience helpful.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Must be skilled in conducting, facilitating or presenting at group meetings, webinars and workshops.
- Able to travel throughout Connecticut to our client offices.
To learn more about the extensive work that we do, please visit our website at www.Qualidigm.org.
Qualidigm is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
We provide reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify our EEO Coordinator at 860-632-6341 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case by case basis. Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Qualidigm. Our staffing needs change frequently, and we invite you to check this site often for the most current information about our job opportunities.