Qualidigm is a growing, nationally recognized health care consulting and research firm. Our mission is to improve the quality, safety, and cost effectiveness of healthcare through transformational change. We have a full-time staff opening in our Dover, New Hampshire office for an experienced healthcare professional in both long-term care and nursing home settings. This individual will lead the work on assigned projects under the guidance of Consulting Directors and/or Principals, as well as conducting, facilitating and presenting at group meetings, webinars, and workshops.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant healthcare discipline preferred, however, an associate degree with substantial experience may be considered.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Long-Term Care setting & Nursing Home setting as a member of project teams, including experience in supervision, infection control, or staff development.
- Knowledge of the applicable state and federal regulations in both settings.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills combined with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines are also required.
- Strong initiative; well-developed organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Good platform skills, including experience conducting, facilitating, or presenting at group meetings, webinars, and workshops involving clients or other outside parties.
- Strong functionality in Microsoft Suite and internet.
- You must be able to travel throughout New Hampshire to work with our clients.
Qualidigm is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
We provide reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify our EEO Coordinator at 860-632-6341 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case by case basis. Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Qualidigm. Our staffing needs change frequently, and we invite you to check this site often for the most current information about our job opportunities.