Home health and hospice agencies face potential loss of revenue due to non-compliance with Medicare Conditions of Participation (CoP). Access to real time data is key for compliance with these federal standards and ultimately saves home health agencies both time and money.
SMARTAUDIT® is a first-of-its-kind online tool developed by Qualidigm to help home health and hospice agencies navigate today’s stringent regulatory requirements. The tool helps agencies be better prepared for audits and avoid fees for non-compliance by:
- Standardizing and consolidating real-time data
- Providing uniform guidance for data reliability
- Identifying areas of weakness to develop targeted action plans
- Making it easy to track performance, identify trends and quickly deploy resources
- Reducing administrative burden
Learn more and sign up for a trial at: www.smartaudit-tool.com.
What our clients say about us
“I highly recommend SMARTAUDIT. It’s an inexpensive tool that allows us to capture compliance based on the requirements of CMS and DPH, so we are always fully prepared for an audit.”