Data, turning data into information, and that information into action, drives almost every Qualidigm initiative and contract. The analysis we perform is determined following in-depth discussion with each client to define their needs.
Qualidigm analysts have the qualitative and quantitative knowledge, skills and experience to provide a wide range of services including but not limited to:
- the analysis of claims data from a single source or aggregating claims data from multiple sources;
- the collection, integration and analysis of claims data, administrative data and medical records data;
- the geographic analysis of various types of databases, e.g., claims, medical records;
- the collection and analysis of qualitative data;
- providing definition of, and advice on, sampling strategies and sample size requirements;
- the design and production of performance reports in tabular and graphic formats;
- performing advanced statistical analyses including hierarchical modeling, computer simulations, logistic and linear regression, and survival analysis; and,
- outcomes analysis.
Qualidigm analysis services are available to clients either as the sole purpose of a contract or as an integrated component of a contract. For more information, please contact Ann Spenard, Vice President, Program Operations, at (860) 613-4183 or email her.